About DMZ Interactive
Do you want to be part of one of Boston’s most promising start-ups? At DMZ Interactive we specialize in building websites that make money and build brands. Our clients range from technology startups to New England’s largest supplier of surgical gear. Every website we create uses an enterprise class content management system that’s optimized for online marketing and sales. Under the hood, our websites are fully integrated with CRM systems and utilize eCommerce, inbound marketing, lead generation, and marketing automation to drive revenue and ROI.
Are you early in you sales career and looking for an opportunity to take you to the next level? If so, read on. We are searching for a couple of ‘A’ players to join our team. If you have 1-2 years of experience in sales, possess an entrepreneurial attitude, and have the fire to take the next step in your sales career, you could be our next hire. We are especially interested in candidates who have a strong desire to learn more about online marketing. Former business development employees of marketing automation tools vendors (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua etc) and media companies (local radio stations, TV, and cable advertising) are encouraged to apply to this position.
- Excellent work ethic
- Quick learner with tech stuff
- Early adopter of and lover of new technology. You were first to own a smart phone or iPad, to have a blog or a Pinterest account and to convince your friends they needed one too.
Essential functions of the job:
- Business development
- Generate new business via networking, self-generated qualified leads, and cold call prospecting
- Work collaboratively with executive team to identify digital marketing opportunities
- Assist in management of the pitch and proposal process
- Conduct preliminary prospect needs assessment
- Schedule and lead initial opportunity qualification meetings
- Identify marketing solutions that align with prospects’ business, customer, and brand goals.
- Set up face-to-face buyer conversations with heads of Marketing and Sales.
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM knowledge
- Well-spoken and not afraid to pick up the phone to make calls
- Skilled at getting through and connecting to key decision makers
- Good at writing quick, creative attention getting e-mails
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or related field highly preferred.
This position offers a base salary + commission for achieving goals.
To apply: send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org